Sunday, January 2, 2011

i have a heavy heart today

Notice:

My previous post was about people i went to high school with.. Dont worry it wasnt anyone I attended church with, or is even my age. In fact, theyre all a few years older than me. I didnt mean it to sound rude, or degrading. Its kinda hard to put all the emotion i wanted to into a blog post. i have the utmost respect for these people and respect their way of life.....i too live that partucular way of life. Maybe im just a little more liberal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have a heavy heart today.

I was reading a friends blog from the past couple years and it was sooo full of angst and hurt. This person was close to me but after extenuating circumstances not any more. I was reading post after post after post. All full of hurt and confusion. So many drunken entries, so much lost time. I didnt realize how hurt he was. How broken and full of sorrow.

It was wierd to have such a reaction to his posts because some were unmistakenly about me...and about my son. For a second while wading through all these drunken meanderings i couldnt help but wonder why there were still some references of long past times. A date is kind of bugging me. I was reading a 4000 word drunk blog that mentioned something totally off the wall about a significant date with fireworks. I wonder what that was about and why he put that in there. I'll have to ask him. Im perplexed....with a heavy heart today.

I hope the healing can continue with this person and all is well soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the only way for those people to move up is to hit bottom. :( It's hard to get past the pain, so I hope that person finds himself soon!

    ReplyDelete