Saturday, January 15, 2011

words to live by

The wonderful new year has come and Im excited. My words to live by this year are:

Resolute and Accept

I will be resolute in my day to day life. Meaning valiant, unwavering, a rock for my family to stand on. This also encompasses for me being resolute with my children. There is no apathy or complacency with my babies. I will work to be a resolute mother in Zion until the day I die.

Accept. Ahhh accept. This one is personal. I will accept my quarks. I will accept the way I look, although I really truly believe Im not that bad looking. I do think Im pretty....just want to lose some weight, not change the way I look. I will accept my true feelings. I will accept exactly who I am and not work to be what others want me to be. I am myself, and I will accept it. I accept Aerial.

No comments:

Post a Comment