Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey day thanks!

Well, we went to Chuck-A-Rama on Thanksgiving! Can you believe that? Its ridiculous to not cook the bird and make all the side dishes and what not.
Ummmm nope, it was NOT ridiculous. It was kinda fun waiting in line for an hour and a half. it really was, im not being sarcastic. it was lovely not having people running around the kitchen trying to get everything done.

So here is my turkey day thankful list:

1-my beautiful children.....nuff said
2-my awesome hubby....love you jay!
3-food.....food is soooo yummy.......ive almost beat my hamburger problem btw
4-my wonderful immediate family, my dad especially.
5-wonderful things like poems and music and artsy-fartsy stuff

Sorry so short again. we'll get into some juicy stuff next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment