Saturday, November 10, 2012

crusty pavement



amazing day
the pavement crusted in white
slipping, sliding
running down the rail

i wish for new things
to lay exposed to my words
let them pierce someone
slide into their brain

mmm, sprinkling lights
twinkling from the skies
permeating
icing over my world.


Sometimes the earth is so beautiful. I love watching it snow out the window. I wish I could just sit and write all day and have my words change people. I wish people would be as moved by me just by simply reading a quote. I have words jamming up my brain all the time and its not a bad thing, not really.....most of the time. I am very inspired by poetry and hand written sentiments. Maybe I have some sort of disorder that makes me over empathise with people. Usually when i read a blog or something thats expressing hurt or something along those lines i immediately want to reach out to that person and make them feel better. I intellectually know thats a little weird and unrealistic. But my heart is hurting for my friend right now after reading her honest and authentic words. I hope she feels better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment