Friday, December 24, 2010

There is no apologizing for being fabulous!!!

so this is my new blog. where there will be no punctuation when i dont want to put it in. There will be many runon sentences and very little capitalizing of the letters.

This blog is totally unedited and raw. Its all Aerial all the time! Yeeeahhh!
This blog is about whats in my head, whether it be about shoes or kids, its me. Totally me, no apologizing for my opinion. Please feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me on things. Its cool......cuz this blog is about me....and my opinions.And there wont be any apologizing for having my own thoughts and feelings.

Consider this a disclaimer folks. Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. haha I swear that I put a disclaimer on one of my blogs once. I was like 'if you are offended at something I say, then quit reading. cause this is me - my thoughts, my life, my emotions.. and you can't get mad at my journal' LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete