Thursday, December 6, 2012

just a little rant

so whats up with people thinking they can say anything anyway they want to people?

Call me sensitive, and yes i tend to be. But i do have a failrly thick skin when it comes to things being said to me. I take crap all the time from patients at work but my co-workers, come on! I think people you work with should try to be a little more careful about the way they say things to others. Im not completely innocent from having "a tone" on occassion but i NEVER NEVER say anything to degrade others or make them feel stupid.
And ya know the worst part? the people that have the worst attitudes are people in management here. Its not my direct boss,nor did anyone say anything particularly offensive to me or about me. Im mainly talking about attitude. Dont get all crazy and short with people because they have questions or circumstances out of their control.
Just a few weeks ago i heard and watched one of the "bosses" make fun of and brush off a question from a "subordinate" it was so rude! as she was walking down the hall she was waiving her hands and yelling "no, no just no" to this other persons question. ooooh, it infuriated me. Dont act like that at work. prefessionalism anyone?
this is just one of those things you cant get away from. if any of these people were to ask me directly what i thought about them i would tell them the truth. plain and simple. i would tell them the truth about how they act and how they make others feel. i wouldnt get all crazy and start having an attitude because a 29 year old girl like me is more mature than a 40 something like you.
grow up people! think about how you act to the people you work with everyday.

you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

and a little side note, i dont care if youre stressed and had a hard shift. you dont need to act like a total beast to the people around you. i flat out, dont care what your night was like and your stress is not my problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment