Wednesday, March 23, 2011

yeep!

Sorry for not posting sooner. So, update on MacKelty huh? We saw the neurosurgeon on the 14th(im not entirely sure if this is the most accurate date) and he didnt seem concerned very much about the "thing". He said she was doing good and would like to see scans in 6 months. The overall jist of the conversation was that he thinks the "thing" is scar tissue.

My heart and psyche was aching ever since we had this stupid MRI that showed the "thing". I honestly thought I was going to lose my marbles! They were just going to roll out one of my ears and down the sidewalk. I suppose this sort of thing would make a person a little neurotic.....you know, never knowing if your kid is going to have brain cancer again at any moment and then none of the hoards of doctors(that have almost bankrupted us btw)will tell you anything. ughhhh...sigh....needless to say, I havent been holding it together very well lately.

But all in all we're doing good. Dr. Kestle didnt seem to concerned and the oncologist said she didnt think it was too much to worry about but of course they wont tell if it is or if it isnt. So diplomatic these docs are. Im a little jaded by this whole situation. But I am immensely grateful for the docs and the miracles theyve helped us have.

No comments:

Post a Comment