Tuesday, March 1, 2011

bad thought water

Well, today is the day. Another update from Kel's docs should be coming this afternoon via phone call. The oncologist is going to have a conference about Kelty with the neurosurgeons to see what they think the "thing" is. I am really hoping that Dr. Kestle will be able to just know what it is when he looks at it.

Jay gave me a blessing yesterday so I could feel better. It worked. Almost immediately my head was cleared. Sometimes when Im really worried or having copious amounts of stress I feel like Im drowning in bad thoughts. Bad thoughts like worried thoughts and nothing will get me out of the "bad thought water". It sucks. Im greatful for having a husband that is worthy to give me blessings. I love him. Its good and comforting to know that hes right there with me.

So, since the blessing I do feel better. Im not so crazy about the "thing". Now I know we'll just deal with it. We'll be strong and just take whatever comes our way. Sure does seem like alot is coming our way lately again. I often wonder why Im being tested so much. I guess its because I have alot to learn. Maybe after the phone call this afternoon I'll be a little more calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment