Thursday, April 11, 2013



my wonderful co-worker had a brilliant idea! i was talking to her about going back to school and what a struggle it will be and blah blah blah, school sucks kinda thing. shes in the same position as me. she has kids and is locked into her work schedule and some other things too, of course. anywho, she said "im not going to school to be a nurse 'cause they are just slaves and pooper scoopers. so im waiting until my youngest is in school. i only have 2 years to wait and then i can do what i want instead of doing 'this'".

wait, what?! that was a fresh perspective to me. i only have 3 years to wait and then baby cheetoh will be in school. k so, im not going to waste these 3 years. i at least want to start on generals again.....ugh again. shoot me please! oh well, this has to be done. the only bad thing is........to do what i want to do i would have to get a ph.d. yikes! its so daunting! but i did find out that 2 of the colleges offer the full ph.d program i want to do.

oh my, what am i doing? im just going to do something enjoyable.

1 comment: